The most asked about request we receive : Quantity Discounts have arrived. Now when you buy Roof Armor or Roof Cleaner OX you will automatically receive a 12% discount on two items. And the discount goes up 50% to 18% savings on 3 or more items. Best of All, the discounts are Mix and Match… …
What are the black streaks on my shingles?
Why do roof stains form on the north side of my house?
Can I stop the stains from coming back?
You can ask questions in the comments and we will get you answers.
Many times we can point you to an existing article on the topic, or we will create a new topic just for you!
We are ready and willing to help!
Roof Cleaning results will vary. Based on shingle age and stain age… Both factor into an asphalt shingle’s ability to recover… We’ll share the formula , but even better use the roof cleaning calculator to determine your likely outcomes…
Nothing will make your roof look new, but you can discover how much better your roof can look.
Roof OX is an easy to use powder that is dissolved into water, sprayed onto the surface to be cleaned and then rinsed away to reveal excellent cleaning results. In cases of extremely heavy staining or in cases where large pores are present in the surface to be cleaned, light agitation may be necessary.
And while these widely available products sold under multiple brand names may indeed be fine cleaners and stain removers, what isn’t commonly known about the composition of many of them is that only about 30% of the weight by volume that you buy is the active ingredient, sodium percarbonate, while the remaining majority of the bulk is just filler, including table salt. In contrast, when you purchase the OX-line of cleaners, you are getting a whopping 80% active sodium percarbonate content with the remaining 20% being other active ingredients including detergents and surfactants, substances that help loosen and lift dirt and grime from surfaces.
Experience cleaning over 25,000 roofs, Roof Cleaner Today has probably answered most every question about roof shingle cleaning (including future stain prevention)
But sometimes its just easier to ask a question in your own words.
So ask us, we’ll dig through 10 years of experience and find the answers you need to make your roof cleaning project (or roof cleaning business) a success.
You have come to the right place.